Post Category - Shopping + DiningShopping + Dining
Mums@PLAY is a social event that brings together small business vendors, mums in particular, who do not have a store presence in Hong Kong, and are looking for a venue or a forum to sell their products or services at a reasonable cost. Head to the bizarre for a day of shopping, food and fun!
Their Unique Selling Point:
- Hand-picked small group of vendors offering high quality of products and services targeting children and families.
- Mini-bazaar combined with networking opportunities over coffee/lunch at the venue.
- Unique social venue – a friendly casual Mexican cantina!
- Low cost of tables – attracting mum vendors who work on tight budgets and who need a forum to talk about their business.
- Helping vendors build long-term relationships with customers.
- Pre-event meeting to help vendors know each other and also for them to know the venue better and plan their setup accordingly.
- Mums@PLAY – as the name suggests – is a place to have fun while you work!
FREE entry!book now
Shop 208, The Arcade, Cyberport, Hong Kong