Having a curious mind is not just a kid’s privilege. Over the years of running coding classes for kids, we have seen an increasing interest from parents to learn more about technology.
Don’t miss your chance to pick up new knowledge about technology, from graphics, to web development, to mobile app development! Every time when your child shows you a cool new website or app, ever wonder how it is built? This course is suitable for parents who would like to talk tech and build amazing things with their children.
If they can do this, so can you.
Date: Thursday, 8 October – Thursday, 12 November (6 sessions)
For parents of non First Code’s students, please email us at [email protected] for enquiries about this workshop.
Please note that this is NOT a weekly course; the 6 sessions are spread out in 6 weeks.
- Thursday, 8 October – Why is technology important?
- Thursday, 15 October – Graphics
- Tuesday, 10 November – Mobile App Building
- Thursday, 12 November – Project Time & Tips on Kids using Technology
What to expect:
- Understand what technology is and how it is changing the world
- Learn what goes into a website and mobile app through hands-on exercise
- Get tips on raising kids in the tech era
What to bring:
- Each parent should bring a laptop (Mac, Windows, Linux)
- A creator’s mindset to build and experiment
Tickets are available here.