Between the ages of 3 and 6, children have a natural ability to play make-believe. They use this to experience the world around them. See how their imaginative play is harnessed to create a wonderful world of fun.
· Boosts your child’s confidence
· Exposes children to a number of materials
· Encourages them to use a range of tools to show us their world
· Reveals the different levels of concentration used by children
· Witness their fun role play
The class is from 2-3pm on Saturday, 21 March. Space is limited, so RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and leave your phone number.