Insight Art and Design expert, Côme Remy, previously head of the Decorative Arts Department at Christie’s, set up unique encounters with Parisian artists, collectors, gallery owners, and curators. These bespoke visits open up a plethora of doors for students on a trip tailored to strike the right balance between culture, design shopping and cuisine.
A FEW HIGHLIGHTS:
- Sessions with artisans working for the top designers in the world.
- An introduction to the best of 18th, 19th and 20th century collections and private museums.
- Exploring in-the-know design boutiques favored by Parisians.
- Learning to cook the French way with a Parisian chef.
- Discovering the buying-at-auction process at Drouot, the Parisian treasure trove.
- Dinner at designers’ and collectors’ homes.
- Exploring “Les Puces,” the inspiring Parisian flea market on dealers’ day with access to the best dealers.
- Wrapping up the week with a dinner at one of the most exclusive clubs in Paris.
All visits are conducted in English. Transportation during daytime visits is arranged by Insight. Lunch and dinner are included in the price (wine and alcohol exclusive).
Amateurs and connoisseurs welcome.
Monday to Friday inclusive