We’re so excited for what is set to be a hilarious night out at the Mum’s The Word Hilarious Live Talk. The event will host a range of talks from inspiring, brave and funny mamas, discussing their own unique and challenging experiences of parenting in the 852. There will also be plenty of sharing about hilarious #mumfails! The event will be hosted by the amazing editor, blogger, Youtuber and parenting writer, Andrea Wada Davies. Other insightful HK mums on the lineup include:
– Andrea Wada Davies (Youtuber & Parenting Writer)
– Ifat Hindes (Wellness Entrepreneur and Public Speaker)
– Sarah Vee (Co-Founder of Highlight Asia and Founder of Guilty Culture),
– Jasmine Smith (Founder of Raven & Rose),
– Tania Reinert (Founder of Nika Kai Travels and Content creator),
– Maria Brusuelas (Community Manager at Pherform)
– Ziggy Makant (Personal Trainer)
– Katie Hill (Co-Founder and Director of Spotlight Studio and DJ)
Those that attend will receive special goodies from the event sponsors BloomMe, who will be giving out goodies to the first 100 guests and there will be a chance to win more during the intermission! Sassy Mama readers will also receive priority guest list spots (provided they RSVP early!).
This is a free event but strictly RSVP only. Spaces are limited, and guest list spots are given on a first-come-first-served basis. Email [email protected] to RSVP, full names and emails of all guests need to be included in your email.
From 7pm till late!
Image courtesy of Mums The Word.