Baby Massage is a beautiful art and loving way to communicate with your baby. It has fantastic health benefits for you and your little one – and it is great fun too!! During a course of Baby Massage, you will develop a unique skill set that you can use with your baby until early childhood.
What is involved?
Each course consists of 5 ninety-minute sessions. This includes a chance to relax and exchange ideas and experience with other parents, as well as learning full body baby massage and special colic routine for your baby.
Who can attend the course?
Parents with babies from birth to crawling
What will be provided?
· Infant massage lessons
· A bottle of massage oil (organic cold pressed vegetable oil)
· Loving space and time for parents & babies to bond
What do parents need to bring?
· Your lovely baby
· Extra diapers
· A towel/blanket to put your baby on
· A small pillow (for newborn to babies a few weeks old)
· You may bring anything else you feel may be necessary for your baby as this course is a baby-led course where you can feel free to change, feed and calm your baby
The workshops are on Saturdays: 11, 18, 25 April, 2 & 9 May.
To register, contact Pure staff at their studios. More details here.