This course is a perfect starter for little ones who would like to explore the possibilities of technology and creation. They’ll be taught the basics of electronics, coding, robotics, and design thinking in this 8-hour intensive course using our customised top-grade educational toolkits.
The course will cover:
– Coding: Learn about programming basics, like sequences and looping concepts
– Electronics: Understand basic electronic theory by working on different electronics projects
– Robotics: Learn and work on motors
– Creativity: Creative Making and Coding Project
– Design Thinking: Learn the method to solve problem
Time: 10am-12pm. For enquires and registration, contact email@example.com or call 9651-8614.
Age group: 8-11
Time Span: 19 July 2016 – 22 July 2016
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday