The scent of Danish delicatessens tickles your nose. Your eyes are met by shining red, gold and white Christmas decorations and ornaments. And you have the chance to go home with amazing Christmas presents for you and your children.
The Scandinavian Christmas Bazaar has it all. So if you want to experience genuine Danish and Swedish Christmas traditions live – this is the place to be on Saturday, 19 November, 2016.
Here you have the chance to:
– Win at the children’s tombola or by lucky draw
– Buy Christmas presents from designer brands
– Enjoy traditional Scandinavian food such as smørrebrød, glögg, æbleskiver and hot dogs.
– Buy Danish goods and lollies
– Buy Christmas decorations and ornaments
– Enjoy live music and a drink at the pool at Mariners’ Club
*All profits go to support Danish Seaman’s Church in Hong Kong.