Qurio Education offers after-school activities and enrichment programmes that will foster academic excellence in kids today while preparing them for future success.
One of the great gifts we could give our kids is a lifelong love for learning. And while kids can flourish during school time, their lust for knowledge might not only happen within those specific hours – or even within the school walls! If you’ve got an inquisitive youngster, help them to continue learning long after the school bell has rung. Supplement what your child learns in class with Qurio Education’s after-school enrichment programmes. Psst: While you’re here, don’t miss out on the exclusive discounts only for Sassy parents (read on to book your child’s spot!).
Qurio Education is a parallel learning system for children between 3 to 12 years that’s designed to complement local Hong Kong schools. And while it promises to foster academic excellence that’ll be noticeable in your child’s school performance, what’s really impressive is how it prepares children for success in the future.
Qurio focuses heavily on soft and “21st-century” skills. Since children learn best by doing, it believes in experiential learning to enhance communication, critical thinking, creativity and problem-solving skills. Qurio has a conveniently located 15,000 sq ft state-of-the-art learning facility (the largest in Hong Kong!) where everything has been thoughtfully designed to maximise learning effectiveness.
So what are the after-school classes offered at Qurio Education?
- The classes inspire children’s creative thinking skills and storytelling skills, broaden their vocabulary, and nurture their love for reading.
- These include role-playing, arts and crafts, music, games, and more.
- Highly experiential, educational, and fun block coding learning in small groups.
- These combine building blocks with Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) covering science, engineering, maker, and computational thinking.
Enrichment language courses (Mandarin Chinese, English)
- These enrichment classes focus on improving exam performance while also nurturing a growth mindset, emotional intelligence and necessary language-related soft skills, like communication and creativity.
English Writing Masterclass (coming soon)
- Meant for upper primary students, this course adopts a step-by-step guided writing approach from brainstorming to publishing.
- It will help expose kids to a range of writing genres, introduce key expressions and sentence structures, and get them discovering their own writing talent and style.
With these much-sought-after facilities, well-experienced and qualified teachers and teaching materials, Qurio is tried and tested with many students from leading schools attending its after-school programmes. What’s more, it is part of the prestigious education group BlueTop Group Limited (that also operates Learning Habitat Kindergarten, Little Habs, and Learning Habitat Families) with over 20 years of experience.
Book your kids in for the Robotics Coding and/or Story Wonderland classes to get exclusive Sassy Mama discounts. Use code SassyMama5% to get 5% off one course, or SassyMama10% to get 10% off two classes (offer only applies to new students for the first month of enrolment). Get in touch with Qurio today to know more or to book a trial lesson!
Qurio Education, 6/F, The Eastmark, 21 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong, 2667 9370, WhatsApp: 6166 7191, firstname.lastname@example.org, follow on Facebook and Instagram, www.qurioed.com