It’s summer camp time! It’s heating up in Hong Kong and summer 2023 is looking to be non-stop fun. Holiday camps, activities and workshops are sure to be in high demand as soon as school finishes so secure your kids’ place at the best Hong Kong summer camps in 2023 now.
The 2023 Hong Kong summer is set to be a big one! Between splashing at the beach and swimming pools, booking weekend junk trips and island hopping adventures (does Peng Chau, Cheung Chau or Lamma take your fancy?), not to mention visiting museums and indoor playrooms days when it’s too hot to brave the outdoors, there’s a lot to keep us busy.
But, the summer break is also a long one, and if you’re anything like us, you’re already scouting out the best Hong Kong summer camps for your kids. Thankfully, there are plenty of holiday camps, workshops and classes on offer! From sports camps to the stage, language classes to holiday workshops on coding, you’re sure to find exciting and enjoyable 2023 summer camps in Hong Kong.
Editor’s Note: “Hong Kong Summer Camps 2023: Holiday Programmes And Workshops” is being constantly updated for summer 2023. If you have a great Hong Kong summer camp to recommend, get in touch and let us know! Drop us a message: firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi-Activity Summer Camps
Sports & Swimming Summer Camps
Academic Summer Camps
Arts & Creative Summer Camps
Language Holiday Camps
Dance, Drama, Music Summer Camps
Coding, Science & STEM Holiday Workshops
Adventure & Outdoor Summer Camps
Multi-Activity Summer Holiday Camps
YMCA — Summer camps, overnight camps and family day camps in Hong Kong
YMCA summer camps are hugely popular in Hong Kong and for good reason! In the week-long Adventure and Explorer Day Camps, there’s a different theme each week as well as outings to popular attractions (think Legoland, the Science Museum, Ocean Park and more!). At the Sports Camps kids get the chance to hone specific skills in ball games and racket sports or try new skills in the great outdoors including water sports. Plus, there are also Residential Camps packed full of challenging adventures, games, new friends and a whole lot of fun. Then there are Specialty Camps featuring activities like drama, science, photography, woodwork, pottery and more. Find the full summer camp brochure here.
Sassy Mama Tip: Why let the kids have all the fun? Sign up for the full-day family camp full featuring kayaking, SUP and giant inflatable fun (running on selected Saturdays and Sundays over the summer).
Guidepost Summer Adventures – Regional and local Montessori summer camps in Hong Kong, Bali and China (Beijing and Hangzhou)
Guidepost Hong Kong offers regional and local Montessori camps that are sure to make your child’s summer an unforgettable one. They will have the opportunity to enjoy unique learning experiences at Guidepost Hong Kong Mini Makers, Guidepost Chines Mandarin Immersion and Guidepost Bali Adventure at AYANA Estate. Its dual language program is conducted in English and Mandarin in an indoor-outdoor classroom setting where children can spend time in nature and enjoy hands-on activities. Select your destination of choice and embark on an adventure of a lifetime!
Sassy Mama Tip: If you select the Bali Adventure camp, you’ll enjoy exclusive offers on accommodation, laundry and spa services at AYANA Bali resort.
When: Monday, 3 July to Friday, 25 August 2023; you can select the number of weeks you’d like to enrol for (with discounts for multiple-week bookings)
Where: Hong Kong, Bali, Beijing, Hangzhou Guidepost campuses
Age: From 6 months to 6 years
How Much: From $750 per week
Contact: 9126 6211, email@example.com, www.guidepost.hk/seasonal-camps
F.I.S.H. “Fully Immersive Summer Holiday” — Summer camps with The Harbour School
With over 40 summer programmes to choose from, there really is something for everyone at F.I.S.H. From horse riding to watersports, jewellery design, woodwork and marine exploration (on a full-size sailing yacht!), plus courses focusing on your child’s emotional and social well-being and even dog therapy, your kids and teens are assured of an exciting and enriching summer holiday.
Early Bird Discount: Book on or before Monday, 1 May 2023 for 10% off your summer camp booking!
Use discount code SASSY23MA for 5% off summer camp bookings (Tuesday, 2 May onwards).
When: Monday, 26 June to Friday, 11 August 2023; Course duration and timing varies by programme.
Where: Various locations across Hong Kong
Age: 4 to 18 years
How Much: From $2,000
Contact: 3905 0180, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.ths.edu.hk
Qurio Education – Creative travel-themed multi-activity summer camp
This summer, explore the world with Qurio Education’s “Around The World Summer Camp” where children can discover the culture, food, sports and national dresses of different countries through exciting activities ranging from music to arts and crafts. Your child will develop their communication skills, literacy awareness, cultural knowledge and social and emotional intelligence. You can choose between eight or four country-themed workshops, with themes including the Philippines, Brazil, USA, Korea, Australia, Japan, India and Italy.
Use summer camp discount code SASSYMAMA8 to enjoy $2400 off when you book an 8 Workshops Pass or SASSYMAMA4 for $960 off the 4 Workshops Pass, for bookings made before Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
When: Monday, 17 July to Friday, 25 August 2023; 10:30am to 12:30pm and 2pm to 4pm.
Where: Qurio Education, 6/F, The Eastmark, 21 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Age: 3 to 8 years.
How Much: $5,760 for 8 Workshops Pass; $2,880 for 4 Workshops Pass
Contact: 2667 9370, WhatsApp: 6166 7191, email@example.com, www.qurioed.com
ESF Sports And Language – Summer camp to enhance children’s language and sports skills
ESF Sports And Language summer camps are consistently a popular choice! Its full-day camps feature multi-disciplinary classes in the morning, followed by multi-sports in the afternoon, promising to keep your children engaged in learning as well as keeping them physically active. The options are flexible, sign up for one week or spend the whole summer! Plus, there are half-day playgroups, sports, language, arts, STEM and online courses all facilitated by experienced educators in the safe and supportive ESF environment.
When: Monday, 3 July to Friday, 25 August 2023; full-day and half-day camp options available.
Where: Various locations across Hong Kong.
Age: 4 months to 17 years.
How Much: From $3,600 for language, science or STEM camp, from $1,275 for single sport camp and from $480 for a workshop.
Contact: 2711 1280, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.esf.org.hk/holiday-camps
Camp Asia — Summer camp at Stamford American School
There’s a lot to love about a summer camp with Camp Asia! Featuring a holiday programme packed full of everything from coding and STEM to communications, sports, arts and design, your kids will be kept busy while pursuing their interests and discovering new hobbies. The camps are taught by experienced (and engaging!) instructors who make use of the state-of-the-art facilities at Stamford America School, easily accessible by the convenient MTR shuttle bus.
Early Bird Discount: Book before Wednesday, 31 May for a 10% discount on summer camp bookings.
When: Half-day or full-day camp from Monday, 26 June to Friday, 28 July; 9am to 12pm/ 4pm
Where: Stamford American School, 25 Man Fuk Road, Ho Man Tin, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Age: 4 to 14 years
How Much: $3,500 to $5,800
Contact: 3467 4567, email@example.com, www.campasia.hk
Hong Kong Academy — Day and overnight summer camps for kids of all ages
Hong Kong Academy is pulling in the experts this summer to offer up an impressive lineup of activities for your kids and teens. You’ll find everything from STEM to sports, the arts, multi-activity summer camps and even week-long sleepover camps full of outdoor adventures. Partners include Asia Pacific Soccer Schools, Babel Film, BigBang Academy, Eduardo Sports, FezEd, Just Climb, Proactive Sports, SkyDance Avenue, STREAM Education, TLC Kids, Top Flight, Twiga Pottery and more.
When: Monday, 19 June to Friday, 4 August 2023
Where: 33 Wai Man Road, Sai Kung, New Territories, Hong Kong
Age: 2 to 18 years
How Much: From $920 for day camps and $5,000 for week-long overnight camps
Contact: 2655 1111, www.co-curricular.hkacademy.edu.hk
Camp Beaumont — Multi-activity holiday camps for kids aged 2.5 to 12 years
Get your kids set for a holiday to remember when you sign them up for the holiday programmes at Camp Beaumont. The full and half-day camps are open to all children but take place at eight leading school campuses across Hong Kong – Island West, Aberdeen, the Peak, Coronation Circle, Lam Tin, Tai Po, Hung Hom and Sai Kung. It’s time to get your kids in the holiday mood after getting into the outdoors, moving, playing, being creative and just trying something new!
Special Promotion: If you book for 3 weeks or more, contact its hotline, WhatsApp or email to receive a coupon of $500 to use at its coming camps.
Use discount code SASSYMAMA10 for 10% off all camp bookings. Offer valid until 31, December 2023.
When: Various dates between Monday, 3 July and Friday, 25 August; 9am to 12pm (half day), 9am to 3pm (full day)
Where: Various locations across Hong Kong
Age: 2.5 to 12 years (split into age groups)
How Much: $3,250 (half day)/ $5,500 (full day) at the GSIS campus and $5,250 (full day) at other campuses for five days.
Contact: 6549 8602, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.campbeaumont.asia
Woodland Pre-Schools — Early Years Summer holiday camps in Sai Kung, Mid-Levels and Repulse Bay
Choose a “Summer Of Fun” for your preschoolers with Camp Woodland. Offering everything from rugby to gymnastics, yoga, dance and more, your children will be able to explore their interests at these action-packed multi-activity summer camps. Along the way, they’ll make new friends as they play, under the watchful eye of some of the city’s most experienced early childhood educators. Each day includes sensory activities and music and movement, learning stations and visits from some of the best extracurricular activity providers in town.
Sassy Mama Tip: Existing Woodland Pre-School students are eligible for 15% off. Registrations open in May
When: Monday, 3 July to Friday, 11 August 2023; 9am to 4pm (class schedules vary from morning, afternoon or whole day)
Where: Various locations across Hong Kong
Age: 6 months to 6 years
How Much: Vary according to the schedule.
Contact: 2526 9478, email@example.com, www.woodlandschools.com
Little Genius House — Fun summer camps for kids in Wong Chuk Hang
When your kids spend their summer with Little Genius House they’re in for a whole lot of fun! There are all the STEM, arts, Chinese language and cooking workshops, but with a second, brand-new location, it has been able to expand its summer camp offerings to make use of the dark room, trampolines and bouldering wall, as well as offering new sports like golf, table tennis and dance.
Early Bird Discount: Get 5% discount when you book your summer camp by Sunday, 21 May, 2023
Use discount code SassyGenius for 10% off your Little Genius House summer camp booking.
When: Monday, 19 June to Friday, 25 August, 2023; 9:30pm to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 4:30pm (full day option available)
Where: Room 1101, 39 Yip Kan St, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong; Room 218, Hundsun International Centre, 44 Heung Yip Rd, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Age: 2 to 12 years
How Much: From $3,800 per week (half day summer camp)
Contact: WhatsApp – 6936 1636, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.littlegeniushouse.com
IMS — Montessori summer camps
Your kids are sure to have an enriching summer experience with IMS. It has teamed up with some of the city’s leading extra-curricular providers to bring your children fun and engaging camps incorporating its Montessori philosophy across its three Hong Kong campuses. There’s everything from judo to gymnastics, arts, crafts and fashion design, plus more academic programmes with immersive English and Chinese classes as well as science and chess. Toddlers aged 18 to 30 months can commence their Montessori journey at bilingual playgroups (accompanied by a parent) in Mid Levels or South Horizons.
When: Monday, 19 June to Friday, 11 August 2023
Where: South Horizons, Stanley and Mid Levels Campuses
Age: 18 months to 12 years
How Much: From $2,000 per week
Contact: 2566 7196, email@example.com, www.ims.edu.hk
YMCA Christian Academy (YCA) — Bilingual multi-activity camps in Sheung Wan
From Junior Chef and Barista training to artistic workshops and sports sessions (including basketball, martial arts and Brazilian football), plus bilingual multi-activity programmes, the summer camps at YCA are set to be a whole lot of fun! Simply follow your child’s interests or let them discover new skills as they learn and grow over the summer break. The camps are open to current and non-YCA students and you can mix and match as many programmes as you like. Click here for the full range of options.
Sassy Mama Tip: Registrations close Friday, 16 June so get in quick!
More Multi-Activity Hong Kong Summer Camps
- Lifelong Labs — Small-group, project-based camps with topics like Fashion, Industrial Design, Youtube and Film Making. www.lifelonglabs.org
- Garden House — 2023 Hong Kong summer camps for preschoolers in Clearwater Bay. www.gardenhouse.edu.hk
- Lifelong Labs — Project-based small group summer camps. www.lifelonglabs.org
- Africa Centre — Multi-cultural summer camps. www.africacenterhk.com
- YWCA — Summer holiday activities for kids of all ages. clle.ywca.org.hk
Sports And Swimming Easter Camps
Minisport – Multi-sport summer camp, classes, events and parties
Got a sporty kid in the family? At Minisport, children will have a chance to discover four sports through exciting camps, classes, events and parties. Ranging from 50 minutes to 120 minutes per day, each camp will cover football, tennis or athletics, rugby and basketball. Not only will students receive a free bag and certificates but they will also walk away with exposure to multiple sports and lasting memories with new friends.
Early Bird Discount: Book the summer camp before Tuesday, 6 June 2023 to enjoy 10% off.
Use code SASSY15 to enjoy an additional 15% off on summer camp bookings.
More Sports And Swimming Hong Kong Summer Camps 2023
- Island Sports — Sports and swim camps on Hong Kong Island. www.islandsportshk.com
- All Hong Kong Skateboarding — Learn to skateboard this summer. www.ahksa.org
- ProActive Sports — Multi-sport summer camps held at popular locations across Hong Kong. www.hk.proactivsports.com
- Flipping Kids — 2023 summer camps gymnastics and parkour camps in TKO. www.flippingkids.com
- Kinder Kicks — 2023 Hong Kong summer camps to be announced in early June. Soccer, basketball and multi-sport camps. www.kinderkicks.hk
- Kosandra Sports Academy — Inline skating and roller-blading classes in summer 2023 coming soon. www.instagram.com/kosandrasports
- Hebe Haven Yacht Club — Summer sailing and watersports camps. www.hhyc.org.hk
- Rugby Tots — Game-based super fun rugby classes for young kids. www.rugbytots.hk
Academic Hong Kong Summer Camps
Justice Centre Hong Kong — Intensive legal training opportunity for teens
In this exciting summer programme, teens are given training and practical experience in all areas of the non-profit organisation, Justice Centre Hong Kong. During their time in the Young Advocates Summer Camp, they’ll be trained using real asylum cases to develop skills that enable them to undertake legal research, observe client interviews, and help lawyers prepare legal submissions. Plus, they’ll receive valuable one-to-one personal coaching from highly-qualified international lawyers.
Sassy Mama Tip: Join its online information session on Wednesday, 17 May from 4pm to 5pm. Email your child’s name and school to firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
Use discount code LAWSASSY for $500 off your summer camp booking
When: Monday, 19 June to Friday, 7 July; Monday, July to Friday, 28 July; Monday, 31 July to Friday, 18 August; 10am to 5pm
Where: Justice Centre Hong Kong, theDesk, 511 Queen’s Road West, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
Age: 15 to 18 years
How Much: $80,000 for the three-week programme; All income from the Young Advocates Summer Camp contributes towards Justice Centre’s charitable work for the refugee community in Hong Kong
Contact: 3109 7359, email@example.com, www.justicecentre.org.hk
Debate HK — Week-long summer camps practising public speaking and debate
Help your kids find their voice this summer with Debate Hong Kong. Its popular public speaking and debate programmes are led by experienced educators. The Speech and Thought camps for children aged 7 to 14 years are designed to build confidence while encouraging the consideration of different perspectives and discussion of solutions to worldwide problems. The intensive debate camps (11 years and older) are split by experience levels so no matter whether they’re a complete beginner or already arguing with the best of them, they’ll be challenged to take their speaking skills to the next level.
When: Monday, 3 July to Friday, 21 July
Where: Arion Commercial Centre, 2-12 Queen’s Road West, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
How Much: From $2,600
Contact: 3997 1325, WhatsApp: 5536 2528, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.debatehk.com
More Academic Summer Camps In Hong Kong
- Typhoon Club — Perfect mix of excursions and creative writing lessons. www.typhoonclubsummercourse.com
- Elephant Community Press — Creative writing and book publishing 2023 summer camps. www.elephantcommunitypress.com
- HKU Space — Summer short courses to give teens a taste of higher education. www.hkuspace.hku.hk
- ITS Education Asia — IB Diploma and university preparation 2023 summer courses. www.itseducation.asia
- Sai Kung English — Small group, weeklong activity-based English camps for 6 to 14-year-olds. www.saikungenglish.com
Art And Creative 2023 Summer Camps
Maggie & Rose — Creative beachside summer camps
Why not make Maggie & Rose your home away from home this summer? Its three-hour, drop-off camps promise to keep your little ones excited and engaged with a fun range of activities. Each week takes on a new theme with everything from animals to superheroes, dinosaurs and more. This is a hands-on, creative holiday camp experience so expect your little ones to get messy!
Sassy Mama Tip: Check out its range of summer membership options for access all summer long!
When: Monday, 3 July to Friday, 1 September 2023.
Where: Maggie & Rose Beach Club, 301 The Pulse, Repulse Bay, Hong Kong.
Age: 4 to 8 years
How Much: $720 (members), $850 (non-members)
Contact: 2638 7191, email@example.com, hk.maggieandrose.com
More Arts And Creative Hong Kong Summer Camps
- Wander With Nicole — Small group, five-day street photography workshops for teens. www.wanderwithnicole.com
- Crafty Hands Woodwork Studio — Small group summer camps in Mid Levels. www.instagram.com
- Pitter Painter — 5-day art workshops with locations across Hong Kong Island. www.pitterpainterhk.com
- Messy Jam — Messy Kids Summer 2023 creative and art workshops in Mid Levels. www.messy-jam.com
- Eleanor McColl — Kids’ art workshops in summer 2023. www.eleanormccoll.com
- Colour My World — 2023 Hong Kong summer camps coming soon. www.colour-my-world.com
- Banana Art Club — In-person or online summer art classes for kids. www.bananaartclub.com
- Creative Kids — Enrollments are open for 2023 Hong Kong summer camps. www.creativekids.com.hk
- The Mixing Bowl — Cooking and baking summer camps for kids. www.themixingbowlhk.com
Read More: Art Classes For Kids In Hong Kong
Language Holiday Camps
Mandarin Time — Chinese language summer camp for kids and teens
Use the long break to help your kids stay on top of their Mandarin language skills with a summer camp at Mandarin Time! During the fully immersive language camps, your children will practice vocabulary and expand their conversation skills under the guidance of a native Mandarin speaker. Each four-day summer camp has full and half-day options, with the ability to add on fun Friday excursions. Mandarin Time is taking summer camp registrations now with multiple-level offers and sibling discounts available, contact Mandarin Time for details.
When: Monday, 26 June to Thursday, 24 August; 9:30am to 12:30pm/ 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Where: 14/F, World Trust Tower, 50 Stanley Street, Central
Age: 5 to 15 years
How Much: $3,300/ $7,400 per week (half/ full day pricing)
Contact: 6153 7108, www.mandarintimeschool.com
More Hong Kong Summer Language Camps
- Yifan — It’s all the fun of a summer camp but in Mandarin! Based in TKO, Discovery Bay and Central. www.yifancamps.com
- Mulberry House — Mandarin immersion summer camp in Hong Kong. www.mulberryhouseasia.com
- German Cultural Association Of Hong Kong — Summer camps for kids to learn German. www.german.com.hk
- Spanish World — Summer Spanish classes for kids. www.spanishworldgroup.com
- French Touch — French summer classes in Fortress Hill. www.frenchtouch.hk
- La Maternelle — French holiday camps for 3 to 6-year-olds in Wan Chai. www.lamaternelle.hk
- Alliance Française — Summer intensive French courses for kids and teens. www.afhongkong.org
Read More: Mandarin Classes For Kids In Hong Kong
Dance, Drama And Music Camps In Hong Kong
Global Summer Music Camp 2023 With The Hong Kong Inter-School Choral Festival
Let your little ones sing their hearts out as they embrace their passion for and appreciation of choral music and performance. At the Global Summer Music Camp, participants will be coached by local and overseas singing professionals, receiving a valuable opportunity to improve their vocal techniques in a fun and dynamic atmosphere. Spots are limited and applicants are required to submit a one-minute recording of them performing a song of their choice.
Sassy Mama Tip: Join with a friend and you’ll both enjoy $400 off ($2,400 per person)
Use discount code SASSYMAMA and enjoy 15% off your summer camp booking.
When: Wednesday, 9 August to Saturday, 12 August 2023
Where: Xiqu Centre, West Kowloon Cultural District, 88 Austin Road West, Kowloon
Age: 9 to 17 years (split into a primary and secondary group)
How Much: $2,800
Contact: WhatsApp: 5742 4721, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.hkicf.com
More Dance, Drama And Music Camps In Hong Kong
- Academy Of Dance — Week-long dance camps for 3 to 11 years + in Shek Mun, Sha Tin. www.academyofdance.com.hk
- SOL Passion Music — Learn music production with a holiday DJ workshop. www.solpassionmusic.com
- Stage Right — Holiday drama workshops as well as baby and toddler playgroups in Sai Kung and Tseung Kwan O. www.stagerighthk.com
- Helen O’Grady Drama Academy — 2023 summer holiday drama camps held at YMCA and YWCA venues. www.helenogradyhk.weebly.com
- The Living Room — Rock school and recording intensive summer workshops for kids and teens. www.thelivingroom.hk
- Ballroom Bees — Fun ballroom dancing classes for kids. 2023 Hong Kong summer camps coming soon. www.ballroombees.com
Coding, Science And STEM Holiday Workshops
The Science Workshop — Learn science and technology at the Summer Odyssey 2023
The team at The Science Workshop sure do make learning fun! Join them this summer and let your kids learn about all science, multimedia technology, engineering, mathematics and environmental awareness. With topics ranging from dinosaurs to doctors, construction to transport, plus interactive coding and chemistry sessions, one thing is certain, they’ll walk away having learned a whole lot of fun facts.
Sassy Mama Tip: Book three or more enrollments (either three individual classes or three members of the same family) and receive 10% off. Book four or more days per course and receive 5% off.
Use discount code SASSY2023 for 5% off. Not valid with any other offer.
When: Monday, 12 June to Friday, 25 August
Where: Causeway Bay, Kennedy Town and Kowloon Tong
Age: 3 to 12 years
How Much: Prices vary
Contact: 2523 5533, WhatsApp: 6161 6833, email@example.com, www.scienceworkshophk.com
More Science, STEM and Coding Summer Camps In Hong Kong
- SUP Education — 2023 summer holiday coding classes in Scratch, Minecraft, Roblox and more. www.sup-education.com
- In Nordics — Science and STEAM summer camps, plus a unique Nordic cultural camp in Whampoa and TKO. innordics.com
- STEMx — 2023 Summer camps in Scratch, Python, Minecraft and more at Tsim Sha Tsui. www.hk.stemex.org
- The Genius Workshop — Summer camps in STEM, AI, ChatGPT and more. www.g-workshop.com
- Future Kids — Computer science summer camps and workshops. www.futurekids.com.hk
- Robocode — STEM and coding summer camps in Kowloon Bay, Sha Tin and Tsuen Wan. www.robocodeacademy.com
- Preface Coding — 2023 summer holiday camps focusing on Chat GPT. www.preface.ai
Read More: Kids’ Coding Classes In Hong Kong
Adventure And Outdoor 2023 Summer Holiday Camps
- Hong Kong Surfing Lesson — Three-day Summer Surfkids Camp for 6 to 14-year-olds on South Lantau (pick up/drop off at Central Pier 6). www.hongkongsurfinglesson.com
- The Shed — Indoor and outdoor practical and hands-on camps based in Sai Ying Pun. www.theshedhk.com
- Hong Kong Forest Adventures — One, two and three-day nature camps for kids aged 2 to 11 years, plus an overnight camping trip for kids aged 8 to 11 years in Ma On Shan (drop-off/ pick up at Kowloon Tong MTR). www.hongkongforestadventures.com
- Leapfrog Kindergarten — Forest school camps for 1 to 5-year-olds in Sai Kung Country Park. Sign up with this Google Doc. www.leapfrogkindergarten.org
- Asia Adventure Sports — Outdoor adventure camps in Southside, Clearwater Bay and Sai Kung. www.asiaadventuresport.com
- WWF Hong Kong — 2023 summer nature school. www.wwf.org.hk
- Mountain Bike Hong Kong — Thrilling South Lantau mountain biking camps. www.mtbhk.com
- The Messy Maker — Woodwork workshops and nature camps. 2023 summer camp details coming soon. www.facebook.com/messymaker.hk
- The Backyard Gang — 2023 Hong Kong summer camps in the great outdoors. www.thebackyardgang.com
- Ark Eden — Outdoor summer camps in Mui Wo, Lantau Island. www.arkedenonlantau.org
Know a great Hong Kong summer camp that isn’t listed? Please e-mail Sassy Mama with the details.