If you’re like us, the arrival of summer means boat trips, barbecues and a serious case of wanderlust! While we’d all love to jet off to a tropical beach holiday or chill out at a mountain resort in the Swiss Alps, packing up and heading out of the ‘Kong is not always an option. Don’t worry if your passport’s staying put this summer, mamas, as we’ve found the next best thing for you at the Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin!
This family-focused hotel is offering a special Family Summer Getaway package jam-packed with kid-friendly games, sumptuous meals, relaxing poolside activities and refreshing summer specialty drinks – all starting from just $1,380 per night. We’ve had a blast at this resort last summer, and can’t think of a better place in the city to enjoy a mini staycation with all the luxuries and comforts of a 5-star urban resort!
Book the getaway package and you’ll have the option of participating in a special Hyatt summer activity:
- Little Eco-Gardener: Learn up-cycling making plastic bottles into planters (kids aged 4 to 12);
- Cookie Making Class: Bake and decorate cookies of your own style! (kids aged 4 to 12)
- Pool Fun Games: Participate in exciting one-hour water games (kids aged 4 to 12);
- Get a Mini Manicure at Melo Spa (for kids aged 5 to 15);
- Enjoy an interactive scheduled activity at Camp Hyatt such as sand painting and mask creation (for children aged 4 to 12).
The Family Summer Getaway Package also includes:
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet at Cafe
- Two refreshing summer specialty drinks at Pool Bar
- Use of hotel bicycles for two hours (one per registered guest)
- Complimentary overnight parking (for one car up to 24 hours)
While kids play, learn and create at Camp Hyatt, adults will love kicking back at the fabulous outdoor pool and enjoying a poolside drink (or two). There’s something for everyone on offer at the Hyatt Regency, so book now and count down the days to your summer holiday retreat!
Early Bird Offer
On or before 30 June, 2015, guests who book two rooms with this package will enjoy a complimentary room upgrade to a Two Bedroom Executive room, offering more space for big families or two families checking in at the same time.
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin, 18 Chak Cheung Street, Sha Tin, New Territories, Hong Kong, China, 3723 1234, hongkong.shatin.hyatt.com