As much as children believe in super powers and fairy tales, Miles values children’s imagination and their power to learn! This year they are inviting little heroes and princesses to experience how Miles’ project-based curriculum encourages creativity and independence in learning! What’s more? They will be celebrating Halloween in a musical way! Explore their Experiential Learning program to harness children’s superpower to learn!
Registration is required:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to secure a spot
- Name of the little one(s):
- Date of birth:
- Name of parents:
- Preferred time slots: 2.30pm or 3.45pm
- Confirmation email will be sent once your registration is completed.
Activities in each slot include:
- School tour
- Speaking to qualified teachers about the programs and children development
- Presentation of students’ works and in-class activities
- Visiting the rooftop with an incredible sea view garden
- School introduction seminar for parents
- Explanation of teaching approach and philosophy
- Halloween music session for children
- Music teachers will be jamming live music and dancing with your little ones
- Last but not least, trick or treat fun!
From Monday, 19 October to Friday, 23 October , RockABaby is offering a Mid-term Music camp at Miles ELP International! A week of fun classes are prepared to get children ready for an exciting music education.