Children are brilliant. Like little sponges, they’re learning new things all the time. And one of the most effective ways to learn? When having fun, of course! If you’re looking for a bilingual, holistic and multi-activity kids club to help your youngster thrive, Little Genius House is opening its doors to you. What’s more, you can get your hands on a special Sassy Mama discount!
Every child is a genius and Little Genius House has made it its mission to reveal the talents and joy of learning within every child – with a lot of fun along the way! The only bilingual kids club in the city, Little Genius House conducts all classes in both English and Mandarin, helping youngsters aged from 2 to 12 years old hone their bilingual talents as a solid foundation in their early years education.
Located in Wong Chuk Hang, with a fully equipped kitchen, an outdoor garden and a high-tech digital room for Little Geniuses to explore, the club has small class sizes (most have a maximum capacity of 12 kids onsite at any given time, and 4 students per class), with the students-to-teacher ratio kept to strict 4:1 or lower.
Understanding that each child is different, the professional team here will set tailored goals for each student. Square pegs don’t fit into round holes! And so the learning experience for each child is also tailored to them.
Learning Social Responsibility
Holistic development takes centre stage at Little Genius, with an emphasis on well-rounded activities for the physical, emotional and psychological well-being of each child.
Do you wish that your child could have the opportunity to connect more with the world around them? Through practical life skills, digital media literacy, encouraging creativity and, most importantly, growing their social responsibility, Little Genius House has got you covered.
Looking To Your Child’s Future
The bilingual environment and wide selection of classes help to guide students on the path to exploring their environment, while setting a solid base for life-long learning. Courses include:
- Handy Genius –– Including cooking, gardening and sewing classes etc. (age 2 to 12 years)
- Technology Genius –– With coding, photography, videography and website design classes (ages 5 to 12 years)
- Creative Genius — an action-packed programme including STEM labs, music & movements, and arts and crafts (age 2 to 12 years)
- And Committed Genius –– helping youngsters learn how to be a responsible world citizen through projects and outlings (age 2 to 12 years)
How much does it cost?
There is a tiered memberships programme with packages to suit all budgets. Membership starts from as little as $1,600 for four classes a month, up to unlimited classes for $8,000 per month. Also, look out for the super popular 3-hour long camps on the weekends and special holidays. Get in touch with the team for more information or enrol now! Plus, don’t forget to check out their action packed 9-weeks long summer camps, too!
Look out for special offers, including:
- 10% off all special summer camps (until mid-June 2022)
- The Party Space Rental flash sale, $2,000 for 3 hours (complete with full-size grill, a fully equipped kitchen and tons of kids toys!)
- And drop-off kids birthday parties (20 children, for $5,000), with 10% off when booking one month in advance
Sassy Mama readers can also get an exclusive offer. Use the code SassyGenius at the check out to enjoy a free trial, or to get 10% off your first camp or membership package.
Every child is a unique star and Little genius can help them shine!
Little Genius House, RM218, Hundsun International Centre,44 Heung Yip Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong, 6936 1636, firstname.lastname@example.org, follow on Facebook, follow on Instagram, www.littlegeniushouse.com