The kids have been back at school and you’re back to balancing that crazy schedule of facilitating all those after-school activities, helping your kids with heaps of homework (did we do that much homework back in the day?), and oh yeah, things seems to keep piling up at work. Yep, you are in the thick of busy, and you already need a break. Well, here’s a chance to get away, to escape the city and hit reset with a few days in chill mode. This month’s Sassy Mama monthly giveaway is an amazing 3-night resort package at the heavenly Aleenta Phuket Resort and Spa.
The Aleenta Phuket Resort and Spa is located in Phang Nga, just 20-minutes outside of Phuket on Natai Beach, which lies along the Andaman Sea. It’s a luxurious property with a concept that is “all suites, all private”. Spacious rooms that allow your kids to stretch out and be kids, all in a private villa on a gorgeous beach? Umm, YES, PLEASE!
In addition to being a breathtakingly beautiful resort, The Aleenta Phuket Resort and Spa is environmentally conscious. It’s been named Thailand’s Best Small Green Resort. Natai Beach also has a 5-Star rating for its clean beach and water quality. This pristine setting is perfect for a few days of splashing in the sea and building sandcastles with your little ones.
So what are you waiting for, mamas? Enter the giveaway below and win this exciting and probably much-needed giveaway!
What will you win?
- A four day, three-night stay in a Grand Deluxe Pool Villa at the Aleenta Phuket Resort and Spa
- Enjoy sunset cocktails (one night) on the roof of THE EDGE, the resort’s beachfront restaurant, which specialises in contemporary Thai cuisine.
- A three-course dinner for your family at one of the resort’s restaurants.
- A Wellness Therapy Assessment, plus a 30-minute Jet Lag therapy treatment
- A Recovery Treatment for a family of 4
Terms & Conditions
- Blackout dates: 5 December, 2015 – 10 January, 2016
- Flights to and from Thailand not included.
Visit the Aleenta Phuket.