Savour the last days of summer, mama!
Summer is coming to an end – just where has the time gone?! The new school year is round the corner so why not end summer 2015 with a bang and take the troupe on a family-field trip or two? Here are seven of our favourites:
1. Check out brand spankin’ new Bounce at Kowloon Bay – and if you go before the end of August 2015, you’ll get to take advantage of their 2-for-1 sessions for all Sassy Mama readers! Use the coupon code ‘2for1summerpromoaug’ when booking online.
2. If it’s too hot (or rainy – heck, we just can’t predict the weather this season!), head to Picasso Creative Arts Gallery in Tin Hau for some fun art and craft time that your kids will surely love!
4. Or have a picnic at Big Wave Bay. Check out the healthy and yummy snacks our Sassy Mama packed for some inspiration.
5. Indoor play centres are all the rage, so why not hop on a ferry to DB and let the kids go wild at Discoveryland? They’ll have barrels of fun!
6. If you’ve got a little historian at home, check out the Hong Kong Museum of History to learn all about the history of the 852.
7. HK’s a financial city, so why not head to the Hong Kong Monetary Museum?
It’s time to savour the summer, mama!