The benefits of choosing Woodland are manifold. Both parents and children will find that Woodland boasts a wide variety of advantages, ensuring a wonderful, convenient and comprehensive pre-school experience for every family. Each pre-school is unique in having its own personality, people and environment. We make great efforts to uphold our high standards of education – we are fully registered with the Education Bureau, hire fully qualified teachers in early childhood education, are are officially accredited by the Pre-School Learning Alliance (London) and the Montessori Evaluation & Accreditation Board (UK).
Language Of Instruction
Whether it be 'Montessori' or 'Traditional', both teaching methods provide a quality international education based on the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) of the UK National Curriculum, which is designed to allow children from diverse backgrounds to learn through fun, structured, hands-on activities and to enjoy the experience of exploring and thinking for themselves.
The National Curriculum sets out a clear and full entitlement to learning for all pupils up to the age of sixteen. It determines the content of what will be taught and sets attainment targets for learning. It also determines how performance will be assessed and reported.
Each area of learning and development has a set of related Early Learning Goals. Most children will achieve all the goals. By the end of the Foundation Stage, just prior to entering primary school, some will have progressed beyond them.
We have students from all over the world and accommodate for all nationalities
Application & Deadline
1. After making an appointment, you can visit the school with or without your child, for a tour and a discussion with the School Supervisor.
2. Register your child by submitting a completed registration form. The Head of School will let you know if a place is immediately available. Otherwise, your child will be placed on our waiting list, and we’ll give you an estimated waiting time.
3. Once we have confirmed a start date, you submit a completed Enrolment Contract and pay the school fees.
4. You then finalise any administrative details such as school bus arrangements.
5. Your child starts school, provided we have received full payment.
We understand that there are sometimes circumstances where you won’t be able to follow all of the five steps, and we try to be as flexible as we can to meet your and your child’s needs.