Happy Valentine’s Day Mama! We’ve got the love bug and hope you’ve caught it too. Today is about celebrating those nearest and dearest to you, and we’ve been hunting near and far to pick out some perfect pressies. We found a cookbook inspired by love, a perfect rosy red tote and a tiny charm bracelet for your little princess. There’s sure to be something here that takes your fancy, so take a look because here’s what Sassy Mama Wants for February!
1. This Baby Pearl Clover Bracelet by Jan Logan is cute and simple. Buy it for your baby or pick it up for a friend who’s expecting! It’s a perfect V-day surprise for your little girl and makes for a wonderful baby shower gift too!
Available at Jan Logan for approximately $520
Jan Logan, Shop 3007, IFC Mall, Central, Hong Kong 2918 4212
2. If things are getting a little dull in the kitchen why not try out this inspirational ‘Heart On A Plate’ book by Emma Marsden? Create shortbread hearts with the help of little hands, spice up some romantic chocolate mousse for your hubby or if you fancy getting all ‘Nigelissima’ for the night make some love-heart ravioli!
Available at Asos for $147.78
3. Need to go from the school run to your ladies lunch at the speed of light? Well pop on these stylish Tina Red Shine Snakeskin Ballet Flats from Sambag and you’re good to go! Pair them with a wrap dress for dinner, or jeans and a simple tee during the day, and let your feet do the talking. Talk about an easy wardrobe update!
Available at Sambag for $1,227.85
Sambag, 6 Po Yan Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong 2968 1285
4. This Diane Von Furstenberg scarf is getting us all loved up! The confetti print is timeless and it’s so easy to throw on as we run out the door after the kids. Wear it over a classic white tee to add some pazazz or give it to a friend as a super sweet thank-you.
Available at Net-A-Porter for $1,340
5. Cath Kidston’s distinctive prints are a surefire way to make a style statement, and this Spot Box Bag is practical too thanks to the durable waterproof finish. The spacious interior holds everything we need when we’re out and about, and the zipped front pocket makes it easy to locate our keys when we finally get home!
Available at Asos for $60.88
6. Little indulgences make life sweeter and we can’t get enough of this Charity Pot Hand and Body Lotion from Lush. It smells delicious and leaves our skin feeling oh so soft! It also supports a great cause too as Lush and Food Angel are donating 100% of the proceeds from each pot to help the issue of food waste in Hong Kong. Now that’s what we call spreading the love!
Available at Lush for $120 for 95g
Lush, 24A Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong 2723 4282
7. Light up your child’s life with Emi the elephant! This origami inspired multi-functional lamp is sure to grab your kid’s attention and make their bedroom beautiful. Made from 100% certified recycled plastic it can be used as a table or wall lamp and has a removable head that is perfect for playtime. Two for the price of one, mama!
Available at Lil Nika for $515
8. Wouldn’t it be nice if your mornings didn’t start as soon as your children got up at the crack of dawn? Well now thanks to Sam the nifty Nightlight and Sleeptrainer they don’t have to! Sam is a very relaxed sheep that teaches children when to stay in bed and when to wake up – it’s been tried and tested mamas, and it works… Now to catch up on some sleep!
Happy Shopping mama!