Planning a mamas’ night in with a glass of wine? Running out of craft ideas to do with your girlfriends? If (like our very own Instant Goddess!) you love accessories but have trouble finding a way to organise your treasures, here’s a fun and easy craft for you.
Start with your dangling earrings, grab some supplies for your friends, and trust us, you can make each another these cute earring holders in less than 45 minutes! Not only do they make sweet take-home gifts after a mamas’ night in, but also this functional souvenir will last you a long time!
What You Need:
- 4”x6” fabric desktop picture frame (we like this one from Prints!)
- Patterned Washi fabric tape
- Scrapbooking flower stickers
- Scrapbooking gold alphabet letter stickers
- One metre of satin ribbon
- Double-sided tape
- 4”x6″ wire gauze
What To Do:
1. Prepare all your materials in advance, and ensure that you have enough alphabet letters for your (or bff’s!) name.
2. For a 4″ x 6″ frame as we have here, cut 3 ½ inches of fabric tape to line the edge of your frame, followed by 5 ½ inches of fabric tape to line the longer edge of your frame.
3. Insert the wire gauze through the slit on the side of the frame. To secure the gauze firmly, you may add additional double-sided tape to the fabric tape while you outline the border of the frame.
4. Select the sticker letters that you would like to use and gently press and line on the top border of your frame.
4. Next, decorate your frame using the flower stickers provided.
5. Finally, if you would like to hang the frame, thread a 1″ satin ribbon underneath the frame so that it can be hung onto your wall (this is optional). Or feel free to just let the frame stand on its own like we have here!
6. Hang your dangly earrings through the wire and there you have it! A pretty way to display your earrings!
Happy organising, mamas!