We’re giving you all the details about our exciting Holiday Mama Marketplace! RSVP now!
Grab your shopping bags, your most comfortable shoes, and some serious stamina, mamas… Mark Saturday, 12 November in your diaries as you won’t want to miss this shopping extravaganza!
We’re partnering with the wonderful girls from BaoBae and heading over to The Annex in Central, the perfect space for our handpicked vendors, along with entertainment for you and the little ones! Located right in the heart of Central and Western District, with immediate access to Sheung Wan MTR station, Nan Fung Place is a great space to shop, dine and unwind with the whole clan.
Our friends over at Stamford American School are also sponsoring the event and offering free arts and crafts activities and a giveaway contest for Stamford’s lion plush toys. Poppy’s Trunk will be setting the scene with all the decor and Fotopop is capturing our memories with our very own photo booth. There will also be characters to entertain the kiddos from Rumple & Friends.
Keep the littles happy with the complimentary classes from Kindermusik and Baumhaus. For bubs three years or older, come sing along to your favourite Disney fairytale tunes at either the 2:30 to 3pm session, or the 3:15 to 3:45pm session. And for even tinier tots up to the age of three, there’s a special Musical Jam from 4 to 4:30pm.
Additionally, there will be goodie bags for the first 100 that RSVP and show up to the event. Space is limited, so sign up soon!
You already know to save the date, but now it’s time to let you in on all the exciting details. Vendor categories include jewellery and accessories, baby and children’s clothing, maternity and women’s wear, kids products, homeware and plenty of food and drinks! Invisible Kitchen is even offering complimentary treats and mulled wine to keep us on our toes…
Check out who else will be there:
– ACQUASSIMO: Established by three mothers who are passionate about motherhood and highly motivated to share their experience with others, ACQUASSIOMO Cleansing Water is a natural, reliable, safe sanitising solution for children and the environment. As a rinse-free, family-friendly sanitiser, cleaning LEGOs has never been easier! It is even safe to be used directly on cuts, wounds and even on food!
– Tiny Bitz: As parents, we sure do know just how fast kids grow! That’s why we’re so glad Tiny Bitz offers a refreshing gift concept with their motto being “thoughtful gifts for growing kids”. Tiny Bitz’ signature ‘Growing Kit’ is well-received by gift givers and mothers alike. It’s a gift that keeps giving as it journeys with the babies’ growth spurts! All garments are 100% natural cotton, soft and breathable.
– Zoom Kids: Striving to bring new exciting educational and handmade projects to Hong Kong, these educational board games are new to Hong Kong, and promise to keep kiddos entertained whilst successfully reducing screen time. Hooray! Learn and play with real games and toys, whilst developing social and emotional development.
– BuddyPhones: These volume-limiting headphones are designed especially for kids, with sharing and safety in mind. Capping the sound at 85dB, which is the level recommended by the WHO for children, these are products that give parents complete peace of mind, whilst kids and teens are kept entertained.
– Mazu Swimwear: A true blend of tradition and modernity, Mazu pays homage to this city’s rich maritime history. These are the cutest, Hong Kong themed swimwear items, that incorporate traditional colours, local motifs (like the pink dolphins!), and unique fabrics to create classic swim shorts for little boys and their proud papas. Matching summer gear? Tick!
– Soapnut Republic: Looking for home cleaning products that are as safe, natural and effective? These experts make sure to only use the highest quality ingredients and never compromise when it comes to safety and quality! Natural home cleaning products is definitely something a mama can get on board with.
– Milk & Honey: Curated with love for the little ones, you can expect plenty of chic little brands. These top-quality, whimsical designs are the playful looks that we definitely want on our kids. From soft vintage finds, to collections from Korea and Denmark – there’s something for each and every tiny tot!
Check out who else will be there:
Eight Little Canaries, Moogoo, Baby Hero, The BOOK JAR Publishing Company, Gentlemen’s Tonic, Mini Kardi, Buttercup Cuddle, Sugar Sisters, Tea Pigs, Firefly Clothing, Dee Face Paint, Better World Toys, Oaks of Acorn, Foodlink Foundation, The Moon and Back, Ameizing Ari, Amazin’ Graze, Yucama, Taara Jewelry, Nika Kai, Get Give, Rumi X, Mulberry Moment, La Oria, CocoParadise, Beanery, Little Valley, HelloToby, Perch.atop, Pinyin Press, The Fabric Lab presents Un/Fold.
The first 100 mamas who RSVP and show up to the event will be given a goodie bag filled with loads of great goodies. Space is limited, so sign up soon!
Don’t forget to sign up for the complimentary sing-a-long sessions with Kindermusik and Baumhaus!
All the details…
When: Saturday, 12 November, 2016, 10am – 6pm
Where: The Annex, Unit 6, 2/F, Nan Fung Place, 173 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong
How much: FREE! But bring some cash to spend at the vendors
RSVP: Just fill in your deets below and we’ll see you and the family there, mama!
Happy shopping, mamas!