Add a dash of fun and funny to your little one’s Easter Egg baskets this year with this easy-peasy project. Gru’s minions, Stuart, Kevin and Bob will make adorable additions to the rest of your munchkin’s colourful egg stash.
- Eggs (real ones or make them last longer with styrofoam or plastic eggs)
- Googly eyes (bigger eyes = cuter minions)
- Blue Tack
1. Set-up the eggs on your table with blue tack to prepare them for drying. You can also paint them while they’re attached to the blue tack.
2. Color the top part of the egg with yellow and the bottom part with blue. Let the blue and yellow paint dry by returning the eggs to their blue tack stand.
4. Paint a black ring around the yellow part of the egg for your minion’s goggles.
5. Paint different shaped mouths between the goggles and the blue part.
6. Attach the googly eyes to your egg with glue.
7. Paint some hair strands right on the top of your egg!